I Present Myself

 

My name is Nicole, I live in Mondragone a small town near Caserta but I was born in Rome 16 years ago on January the 13th. I'm currently studying languages at my local highschool and I'd like to move in USA or Canada to do my senior year there. I've always enjoyed travelling, speaking other languages and knowing people of different cultures, infact my choice in middle school was very easy, I was born to be a Girl From The World. I actually have a lot of friends and interests, I like playing the guitar and acting, I'm a very show person and when I grow up I'd like to be an actress or someone who inspires people, it would be amazing. I really like helping who is in need, giving advices, teaching life lessons that I learned from my personal mistakes and experiences. I live a normal teenage life, sometimes I'm a couch potato, that only wants to spend the days watching tv series and eating, sometimes I just want to burn down the world, do a lot of things and never stop. Of course I like to hang out with Cristina and Martino, my best friends but especially my life-savers. I'm a very awkward person, sometimes I really do stupid things but as long as they will laugh with me, nothing will be a tragedy.

Just follow me in the wildside of my life.😎



Comments

  1. THE POLLUTION IS THE PROBLEM STUPID! AHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want to hang out with me? you're so preciuos, YOU'RE LIKE THE SUN IN THE NIGHT STRAWBERRY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was a piano cartesiano you asciss with me?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts